Sunday, January 24, 2010

Design Own Tattoo


Design Own Tattoo
I, like you, am a massive fan of tattoo designs. Some designs I like, some designs I don't like, we all have our own reasons and expectations. If you would like to design your own tattoo, there may be a few things that you already have in mind. Some of these would apply to you:

- You probably want the tattoo to be quite unique

- You want to be able to express yourself through the tattoo

- You may have a story behind the tattoo, or the reason you are getting it

- You have seen tattoo designs in the past, but you would like to take the best of them and create your own design

Whatever it is, if you're like me, you look at a tattoo as a piece of art. If expresses some emotion or belief. I have always seen different tattoo designs and wondered, why is it that the person has chosen to get that!?
Design Own Tattoo
I have always found large tattoo databases on the internet a great help. You can easily shift through many detailed designs in a couple of hours each day, it's not something I get tired of. Best of all, when I liked different aspects of different tattoo, it is so easy to use something like 'Adobe Photoshop' or even the standard 'Paint' program that comes with your computer, to cut and paste aspects of different designs so that you can easily see what your ideal design will actually look like on paper. Excellent! That's the perfect way I see of starting to design your own tattoo from working on your home computer. Its always better to put what you're imagining down in hard copy using these applications, because it more than often looks different to what you expected. I bet you like that idea hey!

Whatever you do, make sure you take your time looking at aspects of many different designs, and also themes that you could get a tattoo in. I've always found that the more time I spent looking around at different web sites and tattoo parlours before getting my tattoos, the more my tastes changed. Keeping in mind, once you get your tattoo you cannot change it like you change clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment